Wedding venue in Marbella
Do you like the traditional Spanish style? If so, the 18th century Molino del Duque it would be perfect for you. This Wedding Venue in Malaga used to be a flour mill, but now open its doors to celebrate the wedding of your dreams in this romantic place. A property that is located in the middle of nature will surprise you with its impressive architecture.
This worm farm called Molino del Duque has all the necessary spaces to celebrate the wedding that you have always dreamed. They have huge gardens and an entrance of thousand-year-old palm trees, it is also capable of celebrating both your ceremony and your banquet outdoors with a wonderful landscape. We can also find in the same gardens a 20 meter pool ideal for unique decorations.
It also has the main patio where you can also place the tables of your banquet, a dance area and ample parking so your wedding guests don’t have problem when parking your vehicles. With capacity for up to 700 guests we invite you to discover the magical spaces for a dream and romantic wedding.
The Renting Conditions are:
* Minimum rental in July and August: 3 days
* From Monday to Wednesday. 10% discount
* Clients who are going to celebrate their wedding or an event at El Molino will have the best catering service provided by Goyo Catering.
* If your idea is to have a religious ceremony, we are pleased to tell you that you can find a beautiful church in the town of Manilva, contact us to know the required documents and the process to follow.
* The rental price of the Finca for the day and night of the event.
* Accommodation for 12 persons maximum in our 6 suites.
* Fantastic breakfast served the next morning for guests staying in the house prepared by our staff.
* Cleaning and maintenance staff the night of the event.
* A flexible check in / out to properly enjoy the Finca.
* The possibility of undertaking an additional party, the day after, without any rental extra charge (Max. 30 pax with catering).
* The Catering must be our Collaborator, Goyo Catering.
*This venue requires a generator and lighting at night.
None of the previous venues is enough bohemian for you? We have the solution, Playa Padre is the right venue for your wedding on the beach. This unique beach club in Marbella opened his doors very recently betting on an American concept mixed with an Ibiza style. The main theme in the place is Boho chic, also you will find yourself surrounded by palm trees and golden sand; it is the perfect environment for a relaxed and boho style wedding.
This wedding venue in Marbella is located near the fishing port and their cuisine is a Spanish/Mexican fusion, but they also experiment with having access to fresh fish and the also try on sushi.
The ceremony on the beach is absolutely amazing and authentic; they provide luxury sunbeds, stunning Balinese beds for a VIP experience, with everything right on the sand facing the calm Mediterranean Sea..
- The venue require a rental fee in order to have exclusivity of the entire space
- The menus per person start from 180€ including cocktail, dinner and 2 hour free bar
- Music has to stop after midnight
- External catering is not allowed
- Included in the price is their dj, security and exclusivity of the venue
- Fireworks are prohibited due to the restaurant location.
- Ceremony space is available, but the set up ceremony has a extra cost ( pergola, flowers, decoration items for the aisle)
- In case you decide to have a religious ceremony we are happy to say the church is situated at just 10 minutes from the venue, process is long and you need to ask permission to your local priest back home. For your tranquility we recommend to book the church with 1 year in advance, we can organize the paperwork and register your marriage in Marbella after the wedding.