Tag: marbella wedding
A blossoming paradise nestled between sea and mountains, in the centre of which presides a majestic Finca Casa Blu surrounded by a luxurious botanical garden, a few thousand avocado trees, and two magnificent villas fully adapted to the standards of luxury, calm, and elegance.
In the south of Spain, clinging to the mountains just under the charming little white village of Mijas; Finca Casa blu vast residence with an incomparable charm, awaits you to share its art of living in the effervescence of spring, the calm and the voluptuousness of summer, the serenity of autumn, or the delicacy of winter…
Now just imagine yourself celebrating your wedding in Spain with those who are important for you in a breathtaking wedding venue, it is just perfect for it. The villa offers 10 rooms, all decorated in different style
This exclusive, elegant and beautiful villa for weddings in Spain will make you shine and have the best day of your life!
- Included in the price: Accomodation and use of the property for up to 24 people
- Continental Breakfast is included
- Noise restrictions are applicable after midnight, please note the venue is located within a residential area
- If you want to have a religious ceremony we are happy to tell you have a beautiful small ermita in the famous white village Mijas Pueblo. Please bear in mind the church process is quite long and you need to ask permission at your local parish at home. For more information regarding church ceremony requirements please contact us
- The exclusive catering is Goyo Catering from Marbella, a luxury one, very well known in the area and with more than 40 years of experience.
- A budget of 50 000€ -60 000€ will be necessary to cover the venue, catering and most common suppliers, this estimate is based on 100 guests.