Luxury, opulence, extravagance are words that you might want to have related to your wedding if you want to think outside the box. This venue called Villa Del Mar collects art, beauty and contemporary luxury on the Mediterranean shore.
This stunning venue blends the majestic qualities of Andalusian architecture with the latest in contemporary comfort and elegance. Tradition, innovation, elegance and premium service guarantee a magical wedding day. Every corner of this majestic villa has been thought and created with the most precise attention to detail. Works of art and antique pieces have been restored by local artisans and experts, such as hand- woven silk carpets, ceramics, patinas, carpentry and coffered ceilings or wood- burning fireplaces. The original pieces coexist in perfect harmony with the new additions creating an atmosphere of tranquility and magical exclusivity.
All these details make this wedding venue the best place to get married in Spain when you want something risky something that will have an effect on the guests because the won´t be able to forget no one moment in this wonderful place. Your wedding will be topic of conversation for years to come.
The classical beach wedding in Spain, right in front of the Mediterranean Sea, the blue of the sea and the Sky, La Milla Marbella making the perfect wedding pictures, the perfect relaxed styled wedding, this can be your style, it’s perfect for you if you enjoy the sun, the summer breeze and the sound of the ocean creating music for you.
In this place you can find a space to dream and create events according to the priorities and needs of your guests. The personalized assistance and perfect coordination of all the details and the cooperation with the best professionals in the area make every event in this beach venue a unique experience. The space full of natural light is perfect for a photo-shoot; it also has a large terrace where you can enjoy the views of the sea.
Your wedding on the beach, a romantic ceremony will make your day unforgettable.
- Cash bar is allowed
- No fireworks due to the restaurant location
- Drone is allowed, but the restaurant needs to know in advance
- No accomodation at all, but you can find the prestigious Puente Romano hotel at just 5 minutes walking
- Ceremony on the beach is allowed, please bear in mind the set up ceremony is extra cost
- If your idea is to have a religious ceremony then please contact us, the process is quite long and you need to ask permission to your local parish at home. The church date needs to be booked with at least 6 months in advance, but we recommend one year for your tranquility.The closest church is situated at 10 minutes from the venue.