Old Andalusian farmhouse, Lew Hoad is located in the heart of the Costa del Sol, with spectacular tropical gardens that provide a unique setting for your wedding celebration.
The tennis club allows you to personalize each moment of that special day, oﬀering the possibility of enjoying your wedding, in diﬀerent environments, outdoors or inside the restaurant. The ceremony area is absolutely breathtaking with a rustic chic vibe.
It is known for its quality oﬀering magniﬁcent menu with multiple specialties of Mediterranean and international food.
- Good news! No rental fee applicable
- Menu per person starting at 98,78€ including cocktail hour, dinner, 4 hours free bar
- Free bar special promotion 50% off for weddings Monday-Thursday
- For weddings from June-September on Friday & Saturday the required number of guests is 130
- External catering is not allowed, they have own kitchen
- External dj is not allowed, they have their resident dj who can provide the sound system, microphone and manage everything related with the music
- No accomodation, but you have hotels just nearby at 5/10 minutes in the famous white Village Mijas Pueblo
- A budget of 20 000€- 25 000€ will be necessary to cover the venue, food & free bar and most common suppliers, this estimate is based on 100 guests.
- Noise restrictions after midnight, bear in mind the restaurant is located in a neighborhood
- Drone is allowed, but the restaurant needs to know about it
- Fireworks are prohibited due to the restaurant location
- No band or musical groups can be confirmed without prior confirmation of the venue.
- The party area will be inside the disco
- The dinner can be outdoor, they have huge garden or if you prefer can be inside the restaurant
- Church ceremony is possible, you have the beautiful Ermita in Mijas Pueblo, but bear in mind you need to ask permission to your local priest back home. We can manage the paperwork, book the church and register your marriage after the wedding.
Photo credit: Más Positivo Producciones