Tag: Rustic Locations
Sometimes the perfect wedding venue can be one that came out of an old fairy tail.Finca Concepcion house has that peculiar effect. It’s surrounded by a beautiful natural environment, which is perfect for outdoor weddings. It was built in 1837 a very ancient location full of culture and that ancient but lovely feeling. Throughout careful restoration work the owner of this farm turned the ruins of this amazing place into the most beautiful outdoor venue on the Costa del Sol. Currently this place offers a landscape full of centuries-old palm trees, avocado plantations, cherimoyas and other fruit trees within the province of
Malaga. In the interior and as a central point of the property there is a manor house, whose portal was the entrance to a church built more than two centuries ago.
This place makes a perfect wedding venue in Malaga, with all the ancient history in its walls, creates the perfect environment for a fantasy romantic love story, so in case that you love theater, Shakespeare, poetry and classical romance you must give this place a shot because it is the best place to get married when you are a classical romantic.
- In order to get married here you need to pay a rental fee
- Noise restrictions: Friday and Saturday the music is allowed outdoors until 3am, rest of the days until 2am
- The venue has exclusivity with 3 catering companies from Marbella, other caterings are allowed but you will have to pay a supplement of 2000€
- Menu per person starting at 120€
- Fireworks are prohibited
- No band or musical groups can be confirmed without prior confirmation of the venue.
- The Drone use is only allowed with permission from liability otherwise the venue may prohibit the use it its facilities.
- The venue does not offer accommodation at all, but we have hotels at just 7 minutes where you and guests can stay
- In case you want a religious ceremony we are happy to say there is a church at 10 minutes distance, please make sure you ask permission at your local priest and start the process with minimum 1 year in advance.
- This venue requires a generator, lighting at night and a dance floor .
- Friday : Outdoor music till 1am, band or orchestra till 12am
- Saturday : Outdoor music till 2am, band or orchestra till 12am the music is allowed outdoors until 3am, rest of the days until 2am
The rental price includes:
- Exclusivity of the venue
- Staff to coordinate parking and guest arrivals
- Cleaning staff in the existing toilets
- Essential decorations (red or brown carpet at the entrance and torches at the exit)
- Checkroom service
Are you the type of person who likes the beach but not so much to have your wedding on it? This beautiful Andalusian farmhouse called Cortijo Pedro Jimenez is perfect for you. It is located on top of a hill giving you wonderful views of the Andalusia coast. It has an amazing and huge porch on top of the garden area and pool. Its view and scenery is perfect to have rustic romantic moments with your love one.
The garden area is full of palm trees two large interior patios; the first patio is perfect for cocktails and the second largest patio for dinner and free bar, perfect scenery for your wedding in Spain.
It counts on a very large double room with informal dining room, large and equipped kitchen with breakfast room, 5 double rooms, a quadruple room, 6 bathrooms and an independent house with two bedrooms, kitchen and living room, all with sea view. Here you can only hear the singing birds and the gentle breeze of the wind, ideal to stay with your closest family and enjoy the quietness and beautiful landscape.
- A budget of 40 000€ -50 000€ will be necessary to cover the venue, catering and most common suppliers, this estimate is based on 100 guests.
- Menu per person depending on the catering company starting at 140 -210€
- Fireworks are allowed due to the restaurant location, but the restaurant has a company in exclusivity for this
- Drone is allowed without a problem Accomodation for 15 people, for the rest of the guests we have a hotel at just 5 minutes
- Blessing or symbolic ceremony area is available, can be looking at the sea, but please bear in mind the set up ceremony with the charis, flowers, sound system has to be paid separately to one of our suppliers
- If your idea is to have a religious ceremony then please contact us, you can find a very nice church in the Casares village, but first you need to ask permission to your local parish at home. The church date needs to be booked with at least 6 months in advance, but we recommend one year for your tranquility.
- No band or musical groups can be confirmed without prior confirmation of the venue
- Rates excluding VAT (10%)
- Includes all rooms/areas of The Venue
- Continental breakfast from 8:00-11:00 (max. 16 people)
- Includes gardens, patios, porches, lavatories and living rooms areas