Tag: Rustic Venue
Wedding venue in Marbella
Do you like the traditional Spanish style? If so, the 18th century Molino del Duque it would be perfect for you. This Wedding Venue in Malaga used to be a flour mill, but now open its doors to celebrate the wedding of your dreams in this romantic place. A property that is located in the middle of nature will surprise you with its impressive architecture.
This worm farm called Molino del Duque has all the necessary spaces to celebrate the wedding that you have always dreamed. They have huge gardens and an entrance of thousand-year-old palm trees, it is also capable of celebrating both your ceremony and your banquet outdoors with a wonderful landscape. We can also find in the same gardens a 20 meter pool ideal for unique decorations.
It also has the main patio where you can also place the tables of your banquet, a dance area and ample parking so your wedding guests don’t have problem when parking your vehicles. With capacity for up to 700 guests we invite you to discover the magical spaces for a dream and romantic wedding.
The Renting Conditions are:
* Minimum rental in July and August: 3 days
* From Monday to Wednesday. 10% discount
* Clients who are going to celebrate their wedding or an event at El Molino will have the best catering service provided by Goyo Catering.
* If your idea is to have a religious ceremony, we are pleased to tell you that you can find a beautiful church in the town of Manilva, contact us to know the required documents and the process to follow.
* The rental price of the Finca for the day and night of the event.
* Accommodation for 12 persons maximum in our 6 suites.
* Fantastic breakfast served the next morning for guests staying in the house prepared by our staff.
* Cleaning and maintenance staff the night of the event.
* A flexible check in / out to properly enjoy the Finca.
* The possibility of undertaking an additional party, the day after, without any rental extra charge (Max. 30 pax with catering).
* The Catering must be our Collaborator, Goyo Catering.
*This venue requires a generator and lighting at night.
Are you the type of person who likes the beach but not so much to have your wedding on it? This beautiful Andalusian farmhouse called Cortijo Pedro Jimenez is perfect for you. It is located on top of a hill giving you wonderful views of the Andalusia coast. It has an amazing and huge porch on top of the garden area and pool. Its view and scenery is perfect to have rustic romantic moments with your love one.
The garden area is full of palm trees two large interior patios; the first patio is perfect for cocktails and the second largest patio for dinner and free bar, perfect scenery for your wedding in Spain.
It counts on a very large double room with informal dining room, large and equipped kitchen with breakfast room, 5 double rooms, a quadruple room, 6 bathrooms and an independent house with two bedrooms, kitchen and living room, all with sea view. Here you can only hear the singing birds and the gentle breeze of the wind, ideal to stay with your closest family and enjoy the quietness and beautiful landscape.
- A budget of 40 000€ -50 000€ will be necessary to cover the venue, catering and most common suppliers, this estimate is based on 100 guests.
- Menu per person depending on the catering company starting at 140 -210€
- Fireworks are allowed due to the restaurant location, but the restaurant has a company in exclusivity for this
- Drone is allowed without a problem Accomodation for 15 people, for the rest of the guests we have a hotel at just 5 minutes
- Blessing or symbolic ceremony area is available, can be looking at the sea, but please bear in mind the set up ceremony with the charis, flowers, sound system has to be paid separately to one of our suppliers
- If your idea is to have a religious ceremony then please contact us, you can find a very nice church in the Casares village, but first you need to ask permission to your local parish at home. The church date needs to be booked with at least 6 months in advance, but we recommend one year for your tranquility.
- No band or musical groups can be confirmed without prior confirmation of the venue
- Rates excluding VAT (10%)
- Includes all rooms/areas of The Venue
- Continental breakfast from 8:00-11:00 (max. 16 people)
- Includes gardens, patios, porches, lavatories and living rooms areas