Tag: Venue in Manilva
Wedding venue in Marbella
Do you like the traditional Spanish style? If so, the 18th century Molino del Duque it would be perfect for you. This Wedding Venue in Malaga used to be a flour mill, but now open its doors to celebrate the wedding of your dreams in this romantic place. A property that is located in the middle of nature will surprise you with its impressive architecture.
This worm farm called Molino del Duque has all the necessary spaces to celebrate the wedding that you have always dreamed. They have huge gardens and an entrance of thousand-year-old palm trees, it is also capable of celebrating both your ceremony and your banquet outdoors with a wonderful landscape. We can also find in the same gardens a 20 meter pool ideal for unique decorations.
It also has the main patio where you can also place the tables of your banquet, a dance area and ample parking so your wedding guests don’t have problem when parking your vehicles. With capacity for up to 700 guests we invite you to discover the magical spaces for a dream and romantic wedding.
The Renting Conditions are:
* Minimum rental in July and August: 3 days
* From Monday to Wednesday. 10% discount
* Clients who are going to celebrate their wedding or an event at El Molino will have the best catering service provided by Goyo Catering.
* If your idea is to have a religious ceremony, we are pleased to tell you that you can find a beautiful church in the town of Manilva, contact us to know the required documents and the process to follow.
* The rental price of the Finca for the day and night of the event.
* Accommodation for 12 persons maximum in our 6 suites.
* Fantastic breakfast served the next morning for guests staying in the house prepared by our staff.
* Cleaning and maintenance staff the night of the event.
* A flexible check in / out to properly enjoy the Finca.
* The possibility of undertaking an additional party, the day after, without any rental extra charge (Max. 30 pax with catering).
* The Catering must be our Collaborator, Goyo Catering.
*This venue requires a generator and lighting at night.