When someone says wedding you immediately think about ‘royalty’? Then Anantara Villa Padierna Palace it’s the best place to get married, here we offer your dream palace as a wedding venue in Marbella, you will feel part of the royal Italian family, because the hotel is inspired by the ancient Tuscan Italy.
Surrounded by magical gardens and its large terraces overlooking the landscaped exteriors you can welcome your guests with a cocktail admiring an environment of luxury andexclusivity. They also have the ideal place to celebrate a gala dinner in style. As a star place to give the “Yes, I do” Anantara Villa Padierna Palace offers the incredible Roman amphitheater, the luxuries of the past in the current century. This Roman paradise has a capacity for 400 people. At night, when the sun goes down, the illumination of all its corners will bring to your celebration a special and original touch.
You will love every minute feeling like a princess getting married with her prince charming.
- Minimum guests is 70 people.
- Menu includes just 2 hours open bar and 2 hours dj, in case you need extra hours are available with an extra cost .
- To be able to get married here the hotel require a booking of minimum of 53 rooms for 2 nights, average price per night is 300€.
- A budget of 90 000€ -120 000€ will be necessary to cover the venue, menu and most common suppliers, this estimate is based on 100 guests.
- Bear in mind the cash bar is not allowed
- No band or musical groups can be confirmed without prior confirmation of the venue.
- The Drone use is only allowed with permission from liability otherwise the hotel may prohibit the use it its facilities.
- The lake side is not available anymore for ceremonies or cocktails, please ask us the itinerary and we will inform about the spaces.
Are you a romantic person? Then you should check out this beautiful venue, Tikitano. This spectacular restaurant on the beach is one of the most popular in the area mainly for its beautiful views of the African continent. It has several areas to celebrate your event, all with sea views and stands out always offering the best, each event is personalized and adapts to the couple, so you can be sure that no other wedding will be like yours.
The best place to get married, with the sea in the background making the best background for your photos.
Let yourself be flow with the waves of beauty of this romantic restaurant and you will have the best
day of your lives!
This unique restaurant on the beach allows you to choose the space that best suits your event – whether for a wedding or corporate event, summer or winter.
- Minimum spending is required depending on the season
- Menu per person starting at 180€
- Fireworks are allowed due to the restaurant location, but the restaurant has a company in exclusivity for this
- Drone is allowed, but we need to ask the manager as the law can change.
- No accomodation at all, but you can find a hotel at just 5 minutes
- Blessing or symbolic ceremony area is available, but please bear in mind the set up ceremony with the charis, flowers, sound system has to be paid separately
- If your idea is to have a religious ceremony then please contact us, the process is quite long and you need to ask permission to your local parish at home. The church date needs to be booked with at least 6 months in advance, but we recommend one year for your tranquility.
Terms and conditions of the restaurant:
We block date for 15 days and budget.
We confirm the date with a deposit and previous contract where our terms and conditions appear in terms of payments and services.
Terrace 600: is our terrace completely outside on the side. It is usually used for cocktail reception but can be used for lunches and dinners. Standing capacity 150/180 pax, seated 70 pax. Possibility of having live instrumental music or DJ until 23:00 maximum. Connects to the private garden, sea view and outside. In case you need a cocktail reception for more than 180 pax.
Private Garden: outside, sea view. Used for wedding ceremonies or for private dinners, proposals, birthdays. Cocktail reception or lunch and dinners can be held. Same capacity as terrace 600.
Terrace 400: front terrace, half exterior half interior, first line of sea. Here we perform the ceremonies in case of “plan B” for bad weather, so they continue with sea views. you can make lunches and dinners up to 60 pax. It can be used as a private area as it can be isolated from the rest of the rooms.
Internal Salon: interior, first sea view, open the front and side windows and would be with a semiexterior, (has a private front balcony) can be used as a meeting room, gala dinner, business lunches. Has a capacity of 140 people with our chairs and 180 pax with tiffany chairs. Including stage for show or awards ceremony. Protection system installed (budgeted separately) If joined with the private room we can seat 230 pax inside (using a special chairs) if joined with the terrace 400 and the balcony of the private room we can reach 320/330 pax.
Private lounge: interior, sea views. The windows are opened and it is like semi exterior. Capacity 30 pax seated. Has access to a private balcony outside where you can enjoy a drink for the arrival. This lounge with the balcony is completely privatized by curtains, customers do not see inside. Serves for small weddings, birthdays, vips tables or small meetings.
Discotheque: on the ground floor at the same level of the promenade and overlooking the sea we have our private disco soundproofed with a capacity of 300/350 people. Private bar, and private bathrooms. Here you can also make meetings because we can use the natural light of the windows or darken the room in case of need for projection. Limit until 03:00 am.
None of the previous venues is enough bohemian for you? We have the solution, Playa Padre is the right venue for your wedding on the beach. This unique beach club in Marbella opened his doors very recently betting on an American concept mixed with an Ibiza style. The main theme in the place is Boho chic, also you will find yourself surrounded by palm trees and golden sand; it is the perfect environment for a relaxed and boho style wedding.
This wedding venue in Marbella is located near the fishing port and their cuisine is a Spanish/Mexican fusion, but they also experiment with having access to fresh fish and the also try on sushi.
The ceremony on the beach is absolutely amazing and authentic; they provide luxury sunbeds, stunning Balinese beds for a VIP experience, with everything right on the sand facing the calm Mediterranean Sea..
- The venue require a rental fee in order to have exclusivity of the entire space
- The menus per person start from 180€ including cocktail, dinner and 2 hour free bar
- Music has to stop after midnight
- External catering is not allowed
- Included in the price is their dj, security and exclusivity of the venue
- Fireworks are prohibited due to the restaurant location.
- Ceremony space is available, but the set up ceremony has a extra cost ( pergola, flowers, decoration items for the aisle)
- In case you decide to have a religious ceremony we are happy to say the church is situated at just 10 minutes from the venue, process is long and you need to ask permission to your local priest back home. For your tranquility we recommend to book the church with 1 year in advance, we can organize the paperwork and register your marriage in Marbella after the wedding.