Tag: venues Malaga
Are you the type of person who likes the beach but not so much to have your wedding on it? This beautiful Andalusian farmhouse called Cortijo Pedro Jimenez is perfect for you. It is located on top of a hill giving you wonderful views of the Andalusia coast. It has an amazing and huge porch on top of the garden area and pool. Its view and scenery is perfect to have rustic romantic moments with your love one.
The garden area is full of palm trees two large interior patios; the first patio is perfect for cocktails and the second largest patio for dinner and free bar, perfect scenery for your wedding in Spain.
It counts on a very large double room with informal dining room, large and equipped kitchen with breakfast room, 5 double rooms, a quadruple room, 6 bathrooms and an independent house with two bedrooms, kitchen and living room, all with sea view. Here you can only hear the singing birds and the gentle breeze of the wind, ideal to stay with your closest family and enjoy the quietness and beautiful landscape.
- A budget of 40 000€ -50 000€ will be necessary to cover the venue, catering and most common suppliers, this estimate is based on 100 guests.
- Menu per person depending on the catering company starting at 140 -210€
- Fireworks are allowed due to the restaurant location, but the restaurant has a company in exclusivity for this
- Drone is allowed without a problem Accomodation for 15 people, for the rest of the guests we have a hotel at just 5 minutes
- Blessing or symbolic ceremony area is available, can be looking at the sea, but please bear in mind the set up ceremony with the charis, flowers, sound system has to be paid separately to one of our suppliers
- If your idea is to have a religious ceremony then please contact us, you can find a very nice church in the Casares village, but first you need to ask permission to your local parish at home. The church date needs to be booked with at least 6 months in advance, but we recommend one year for your tranquility.
- No band or musical groups can be confirmed without prior confirmation of the venue
- Rates excluding VAT (10%)
- Includes all rooms/areas of The Venue
- Continental breakfast from 8:00-11:00 (max. 16 people)
- Includes gardens, patios, porches, lavatories and living rooms areas
Magic comes along with fairy tail, so which better place to have a dreamed wedding than this Palacio Limonar venue! This is the ideal place to enjoy the most romantic celebration in a charming environment, a real palace for a real princess and prince. Everything is taken care even to the smallest details.
Meeting this place will be like a fairy tail, love at first sight, pure magic and love. Palacio Limonar venue owns spacious 12,000 m2 of private estate and is located in a luxurious residential neighborhood.
This wedding venue in Malaga will create magic for you and your guests; you will feel like you are inside a fairy tail coming true, even though the venue it’s just 10 minutes from Malaga’s downtown you will feel like you are in a faraway land.
- REST OF THE YEAR: NO RENTING FEE, JUST THE MENUS
- They have a disco area for the free bar
- 4 suits including breakfast, price is 250€per room/night
- For the cash bar option please contact us
- No band or musical groups can be confirmed without prior confirmation of the venue.
- External catering is not allowed, they only work with Quilicua Catering&Deco
- Fireworks are prohibited due to the restaurant location.
- Ceremony space is available, but the set up ceremony has a extra cost ( pergola, flowers, decoration items for the aisle)
- In case you decide to have a religious ceremony we are happy to say the church is situated at just 10 minutes from the venue, process is long and you need to ask permission to your local priest back home. For your tranquility we recommend to book the church with 1 year in advance, we can organize the paperwork and register your marriage in Marbella after the wedding.