Tag: venues marbella
Sometimes the perfect wedding venue can be one that came out of an old fairy tail.Finca Concepcion house has that peculiar effect. It’s surrounded by a beautiful natural environment, which is perfect for outdoor weddings. It was built in 1837 a very ancient location full of culture and that ancient but lovely feeling. Throughout careful restoration work the owner of this farm turned the ruins of this amazing place into the most beautiful outdoor venue on the Costa del Sol. Currently this place offers a landscape full of centuries-old palm trees, avocado plantations, cherimoyas and other fruit trees within the province of
Malaga. In the interior and as a central point of the property there is a manor house, whose portal was the entrance to a church built more than two centuries ago.
This place makes a perfect wedding venue in Malaga, with all the ancient history in its walls, creates the perfect environment for a fantasy romantic love story, so in case that you love theater, Shakespeare, poetry and classical romance you must give this place a shot because it is the best place to get married when you are a classical romantic.
- In order to get married here you need to pay a rental fee
- Noise restrictions: Friday and Saturday the music is allowed outdoors until 3am, rest of the days until 2am
- The venue has exclusivity with 3 catering companies from Marbella, other caterings are allowed but you will have to pay a supplement of 2000€
- Menu per person starting at 120€
- Fireworks are prohibited
- No band or musical groups can be confirmed without prior confirmation of the venue.
- The Drone use is only allowed with permission from liability otherwise the venue may prohibit the use it its facilities.
- The venue does not offer accommodation at all, but we have hotels at just 7 minutes where you and guests can stay
- In case you want a religious ceremony we are happy to say there is a church at 10 minutes distance, please make sure you ask permission at your local priest and start the process with minimum 1 year in advance.
- This venue requires a generator, lighting at night and a dance floor .
- Friday : Outdoor music till 1am, band or orchestra till 12am
- Saturday : Outdoor music till 2am, band or orchestra till 12am the music is allowed outdoors until 3am, rest of the days until 2am
The rental price includes:
- Exclusivity of the venue
- Staff to coordinate parking and guest arrivals
- Cleaning staff in the existing toilets
- Essential decorations (red or brown carpet at the entrance and torches at the exit)
- Checkroom service
Your boho beach venue ideal for a wedding in Marbella
Simple, bohemian, relaxed, elegant, are those words that describe you as a couple? Then you most come to this modern restaurant located at the beach called La Plage Casanis.It is ideal for your dreamed wedding with capacity for 250 guests, beautiful setting with amazing sea views.
Its decoration is absolutely stunning and the ceremony on the beach has a perfect bohemian vibe for a spectacular beach wedding in Spain.
Just imagine enjoying the food they offer inside the restaurant or on the terrace and also worth mentioning they have a quiet selected wine list. Come enjoy this venue and we guarantee the party on the beach will leave a delicious memorable wedding.
- No accomodation at all, but at just 1 minute walking you can find a beautiful hotel 5* where you and all your guests can stay.
- Ceremony on the beach is available and allowed
- External catering is not allowed, they have own kitchen
- Please note this venues has noise restrictions, party has to be inside the restaurant after midnight.
- If you want to have a ceremony at the church we are happy to inform you can do it in Marbella, but bear in mind the process is long and you need to book the date
Photo credit:BODAKIDS WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY