Luxury, opulence, extravagance are words that you might want to have related to your wedding if you want to think outside the box. This venue called Villa Del Mar collects art, beauty and contemporary luxury on the Mediterranean shore.
This stunning venue blends the majestic qualities of Andalusian architecture with the latest in contemporary comfort and elegance. Tradition, innovation, elegance and premium service guarantee a magical wedding day. Every corner of this majestic villa has been thought and created with the most precise attention to detail. Works of art and antique pieces have been restored by local artisans and experts, such as hand- woven silk carpets, ceramics, patinas, carpentry and coffered ceilings or wood- burning fireplaces. The original pieces coexist in perfect harmony with the new additions creating an atmosphere of tranquility and magical exclusivity.
All these details make this wedding venue the best place to get married in Spain when you want something risky something that will have an effect on the guests because the won´t be able to forget no one moment in this wonderful place. Your wedding will be topic of conversation for years to come.
Magic comes along with fairy tail, so which better place to have a dreamed wedding than this Palacio Limonar venue! This is the ideal place to enjoy the most romantic celebration in a charming environment, a real palace for a real princess and prince. Everything is taken care even to the smallest details.
Meeting this place will be like a fairy tail, love at first sight, pure magic and love. Palacio Limonar venue owns spacious 12,000 m2 of private estate and is located in a luxurious residential neighborhood.
This wedding venue in Malaga will create magic for you and your guests; you will feel like you are inside a fairy tail coming true, even though the venue it’s just 10 minutes from Malaga’s downtown you will feel like you are in a faraway land.
- REST OF THE YEAR: NO RENTING FEE, JUST THE MENUS
- They have a disco area for the free bar
- 4 suits including breakfast, price is 250€per room/night
- For the cash bar option please contact us
- No band or musical groups can be confirmed without prior confirmation of the venue.
- External catering is not allowed, they only work with Quilicua Catering&Deco
- Fireworks are prohibited due to the restaurant location.
- Ceremony space is available, but the set up ceremony has a extra cost ( pergola, flowers, decoration items for the aisle)
- In case you decide to have a religious ceremony we are happy to say the church is situated at just 10 minutes from the venue, process is long and you need to ask permission to your local priest back home. For your tranquility we recommend to book the church with 1 year in advance, we can organize the paperwork and register your marriage in Marbella after the wedding.