Tag: Villa wedding
Casa de la Era was once a family-owned restaurant in the heart of Marbella, set in an ancient wheat farm along a valley river with waterfalls. In 2021, Casa de la Era is being re-launched as a magnificent wedding in spain or private event venue .
Capturing impressive sea and mountain views, the venue is located only a few minutes away from the city’s central amenities while being nestled in a secluded rural estate.
With a modern, elegant twist to an authentic Andalusian style, Casa de la Era offers many beautiful and practical facilities for hosting private events.
The main features of the venue include an ‘Era’ (Spanish for a ‘wheat threshing floor’), which serves as a unique ceremonial circle, grand outdoor terraces and indoor spaces, a charming 4-bedroom villa, and a majestic amphitheatre carved into the mountainside.
Upon arriving at the stone gateway that stands at the entrance to the venue, your guests will gather at the main welcome area. The area is shaded by a large plant-covered pergola, which offers ample standing and seating space.
The main open-air terrace is designed to comfortably accommodate table seating for 220 guests. It boasts spectacular sea and mountain views and offers a separate elevated stage and adjacent dance floor space. The terrace can also house a large marquis or shading structures if necessary.
The ancient wheat-threshing floor (“Era” in Spanish), which overlooks the sea, serves as a beautiful circular space surrounded by Roman columns, to hold formal ceremonies such as exchanging of wedding vows and other rituals.
The Unique Amphitheatre
The amphitheatre with its sea and mountain views, overlooks the entire venue and offers a unique space for holding corporate presentations, chamber concerts, ceremonies, shows or can be used as an open-air cinema for around 200 people. Working together with the main terrace space the amphitheater easily converts into an elevated seating stand to hold larger concert events of up to 500 people.
A blossoming paradise nestled between sea and mountains, in the centre of which presides a majestic Finca Casa Blu surrounded by a luxurious botanical garden, a few thousand avocado trees, and two magnificent villas fully adapted to the standards of luxury, calm, and elegance.
In the south of Spain, clinging to the mountains just under the charming little white village of Mijas; Finca Casa blu vast residence with an incomparable charm, awaits you to share its art of living in the effervescence of spring, the calm and the voluptuousness of summer, the serenity of autumn, or the delicacy of winter…
Now just imagine yourself celebrating your wedding in Spain with those who are important for you in a breathtaking wedding venue, it is just perfect for it. The villa offers 10 rooms, all decorated in different style
This exclusive, elegant and beautiful villa for weddings in Spain will make you shine and have the best day of your life!
- Included in the price: Accomodation and use of the property for up to 24 people
- Continental Breakfast is included
- Noise restrictions are applicable after midnight, please note the venue is located within a residential area
- If you want to have a religious ceremony we are happy to tell you have a beautiful small ermita in the famous white village Mijas Pueblo. Please bear in mind the church process is quite long and you need to ask permission at your local parish at home. For more information regarding church ceremony requirements please contact us
- The exclusive catering is Goyo Catering from Marbella, a luxury one, very well known in the area and with more than 40 years of experience.
- A budget of 50 000€ -60 000€ will be necessary to cover the venue, catering and most common suppliers, this estimate is based on 100 guests.