A blossoming paradise nestled between sea and mountains, in the centre of which presides a majestic Finca Casa Blu surrounded by a luxurious botanical garden, a few thousand avocado trees, and two magnificent villas fully adapted to the standards of luxury, calm, and elegance.
In the south of Spain, clinging to the mountains just under the charming little white village of Mijas; Finca Casa blu vast residence with an incomparable charm, awaits you to share its art of living in the effervescence of spring, the calm and the voluptuousness of summer, the serenity of autumn, or the delicacy of winter…
Now just imagine yourself celebrating your wedding in Spain with those who are important for you in a breathtaking wedding venue, it is just perfect for it. The villa offers 10 rooms, all decorated in different style
This exclusive, elegant and beautiful villa for weddings in Spain will make you shine and have the best day of your life!
- Included in the price: Accomodation and use of the property for up to 24 people
- Continental Breakfast is included
- Noise restrictions are applicable after midnight, please note the venue is located within a residential area
- If you want to have a religious ceremony we are happy to tell you have a beautiful small ermita in the famous white village Mijas Pueblo. Please bear in mind the church process is quite long and you need to ask permission at your local parish at home. For more information regarding church ceremony requirements please contact us
- The exclusive catering is Goyo Catering from Marbella, a luxury one, very well known in the area and with more than 40 years of experience.
- A budget of 50 000€ -60 000€ will be necessary to cover the venue, catering and most common suppliers, this estimate is based on 100 guests.
Declared as a Cultural Interest Asset, located in El Limonar, the most exclusive residential area of Málaga, Castillo Santa Catalina is a singular hotel which is very charming and situated in a residential area of Málaga, also known as a “Monument Hotel”. This is a very exclusive area that offers marvellous views of the Mediterranean and in which Grupo Lepanto celebrates some of its most special events: weddings, baptisms, first communions, company lunches, conventions and all sorts of celebrations.
The place is idyllic, the best site to commemorate that special occasion. A seigneurial palace surrounded by gardens which Lepanto transforms into the best setting and which is among the prettiest hotels in Málaga and with the most charm: very carefully studied decor, exclusive services rendered by the company team and a large variety of things to eat that satisfy the most exquisite palates.
The Castle of Santa Catalina is one of the favorite choices for estates in which to celebrate weddings. The newlyweds and guests can also stay here as we have already mentioned that it is one of the most charming hotels in Málaga which offers lodging and catering services. This is one of the most beautiful and attractive venues in the Costa del Sol and the best proof of this is the many events that are celebrated here every week, especially during the week-ends, with many couples that decide to share here their special moment of saying “Yes, I do” with their relatives and friends.
This lovely complex was built in 1624, under the order of King Philip IV to defend the city of Málaga from enemy fire. At the beginning of the twentieth century this place had long ago stopped rendering services as a surveillance tower. Then Manuel Loring, Count of Mieres, decided to build his residence near the fort in the manner of a neo-arabic palace designed by French architects Levard and Lahalle, and it dominates the Bay of Málaga.
With the passing years, the Castillo de Santa Catalina as it became known, has become a Monument Hotel declared to be a Cultural Interest Asset which upholds the luxury and category of a seigneurial palace. This is an ideal setting to celebrate the most beautiful wedding destination with Grupo Lepanto and also to enjoy a rest in one of these hotels with charm to be found in the province of Málaga.