Crafts, our hallmark
In our workshop we design and elaborate each piece in a unique and handmade way.
All our pieces are made and assembled by hand. We use ancient techniques and we model each flower and each bud one by one using the highest quality materials.
Although we have different parts in stock, 90% of our work is based on the realization of
Custom headdresses made to measure on request.
We sit down with our clients, listen to them, see materials, colors, try different shapes and collect all possible information to design the piece that best suits their style and personality.
WE WORK REMOTELY
And if you have fallen in love with our work but reside outside the province of Malaga, don’t worry. We are used to telecommuting and ship worldwide. We talk to our clients by mail, phone or WhatsApp, they send us their ideas and a sketch is made.
Once the sketch is approved, we provide the client with a complete follow-up of the entire production process
of the headdress in which you can continue to participate and once finished,
It is sent to the address you provide us by certified mail.
Luxury, opulence, extravagance are words that you might want to have related to your wedding if you want to think outside the box. This venue called Villa Del Mar collects art, beauty and contemporary luxury on the Mediterranean shore.
This stunning venue blends the majestic qualities of Andalusian architecture with the latest in contemporary comfort and elegance. Tradition, innovation, elegance and premium service guarantee a magical wedding day. Every corner of this majestic villa has been thought and created with the most precise attention to detail. Works of art and antique pieces have been restored by local artisans and experts, such as hand- woven silk carpets, ceramics, patinas, carpentry and coffered ceilings or wood- burning fireplaces. The original pieces coexist in perfect harmony with the new additions creating an atmosphere of tranquility and magical exclusivity.
All these details make this wedding venue the best place to get married in Spain when you want something risky something that will have an effect on the guests because the won´t be able to forget no one moment in this wonderful place. Your wedding will be topic of conversation for years to come.
Sometimes the perfect wedding venue can be one that came out of an old fairy tail.Finca Concepcion house has that peculiar effect. It’s surrounded by a beautiful natural environment, which is perfect for outdoor weddings. It was built in 1837 a very ancient location full of culture and that ancient but lovely feeling. Throughout careful restoration work the owner of this farm turned the ruins of this amazing place into the most beautiful outdoor venue on the Costa del Sol. Currently this place offers a landscape full of centuries-old palm trees, avocado plantations, cherimoyas and other fruit trees within the province of
Malaga. In the interior and as a central point of the property there is a manor house, whose portal was the entrance to a church built more than two centuries ago.
This place makes a perfect wedding venue in Malaga, with all the ancient history in its walls, creates the perfect environment for a fantasy romantic love story, so in case that you love theater, Shakespeare, poetry and classical romance you must give this place a shot because it is the best place to get married when you are a classical romantic.
- In order to get married here you need to pay a rental fee
- Noise restrictions: Friday and Saturday the music is allowed outdoors until 3am, rest of the days until 2am
- The venue has exclusivity with 3 catering companies from Marbella, other caterings are allowed but you will have to pay a supplement of 2000€
- Menu per person starting at 120€
- Fireworks are prohibited
- No band or musical groups can be confirmed without prior confirmation of the venue.
- The Drone use is only allowed with permission from liability otherwise the venue may prohibit the use it its facilities.
- The venue does not offer accommodation at all, but we have hotels at just 7 minutes where you and guests can stay
- In case you want a religious ceremony we are happy to say there is a church at 10 minutes distance, please make sure you ask permission at your local priest and start the process with minimum 1 year in advance.
- This venue requires a generator, lighting at night and a dance floor .
- Friday : Outdoor music till 1am, band or orchestra till 12am
- Saturday : Outdoor music till 2am, band or orchestra till 12am the music is allowed outdoors until 3am, rest of the days until 2am
The rental price includes:
- Exclusivity of the venue
- Staff to coordinate parking and guest arrivals
- Cleaning staff in the existing toilets
- Essential decorations (red or brown carpet at the entrance and torches at the exit)
- Checkroom service
The classical beach wedding in Spain, right in front of the Mediterranean Sea, the blue of the sea and the Sky, La Milla Marbella making the perfect wedding pictures, the perfect relaxed styled wedding, this can be your style, it’s perfect for you if you enjoy the sun, the summer breeze and the sound of the ocean creating music for you.
In this place you can find a space to dream and create events according to the priorities and needs of your guests. The personalized assistance and perfect coordination of all the details and the cooperation with the best professionals in the area make every event in this beach venue a unique experience. The space full of natural light is perfect for a photo-shoot; it also has a large terrace where you can enjoy the views of the sea.
Your wedding on the beach, a romantic ceremony will make your day unforgettable.
- Cash bar is allowed
- No fireworks due to the restaurant location
- Drone is allowed, but the restaurant needs to know in advance
- No accomodation at all, but you can find the prestigious Puente Romano hotel at just 5 minutes walking
- Ceremony on the beach is allowed, please bear in mind the set up ceremony is extra cost
- If your idea is to have a religious ceremony then please contact us, the process is quite long and you need to ask permission to your local parish at home. The church date needs to be booked with at least 6 months in advance, but we recommend one year for your tranquility.The closest church is situated at 10 minutes from the venue.
In this well-kept setting of charming corners you can take a romantic stroll at sunset enjoying this moment of love and happiness.
The catering service for weddings has a wide variety of menu proposals for each season, menus for children, special diets for diabetics, vegetarians, coeliacs, etc…
- Their catering is Doña Francisquita Catering.
Kerstin is a professional makeup artist with more than 9 years of experience in the beauty industry providing luxury beauty makeup service with a relationship-driven approach.
”Makeup artistry is my passion and I love creating different looks on all skin shades and types. I describe My Signature Glam as ‘perfectly sculpted soft glam’ where individual features are enhanced and the complexion is flawless for 12+ hours. I provide wide range of high-end and luxury products, used with skills for a premium beauty experience.
I take pride in my professionalism, work ethic, cleanliness and organization. I aim to give you beautiful makeup, peace of mind and friendship on your special occasion.
I believe everyone has a unique natural beauty and I like to reflect that in my work. My goal is to create a radiant look that enhances and compliments your individual style.”
Sana Catering Marbella is the Costa Del Sol’s leading creative events company in wedding planning, event management & tailored catering services.
At Sana Catering we take the time to understand what our clients love, we get to know you, learn your story to make sure we can cater to your every desire. Our priority is to provide the optimum cuisine and attention to every detail to ensure your event is an absolute success.
There isn’t a word to describe the feeling when people have selected you and your music to enjoy and dance to… there isn’t a word that truly defines what it feels like for people to trust in you to be there escape for a moment…
I believe because there isn’t a word, people don’t appreciate the connection as much…that connection between musician and listener is powerful…and when done correctly it can change the individual & audience for the better.
Your boho beach venue ideal for a wedding in Marbella
Simple, bohemian, relaxed, elegant, are those words that describe you as a couple? Then you most come to this modern restaurant located at the beach called La Plage Casanis.It is ideal for your dreamed wedding with capacity for 250 guests, beautiful setting with amazing sea views.
Its decoration is absolutely stunning and the ceremony on the beach has a perfect bohemian vibe for a spectacular beach wedding in Spain.
Just imagine enjoying the food they offer inside the restaurant or on the terrace and also worth mentioning they have a quiet selected wine list. Come enjoy this venue and we guarantee the party on the beach will leave a delicious memorable wedding.
- No accomodation at all, but at just 1 minute walking you can find a beautiful hotel 5* where you and all your guests can stay.
- Ceremony on the beach is available and allowed
- External catering is not allowed, they have own kitchen
- Please note this venues has noise restrictions, party has to be inside the restaurant after midnight.
- If you want to have a ceremony at the church we are happy to inform you can do it in Marbella, but bear in mind the process is long and you need to book the date
Photo credit:BODAKIDS WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
None of the previous venues is enough bohemian for you? We have the solution, Playa Padre is the right venue for your wedding on the beach. This unique beach club in Marbella opened his doors very recently betting on an American concept mixed with an Ibiza style. The main theme in the place is Boho chic, also you will find yourself surrounded by palm trees and golden sand; it is the perfect environment for a relaxed and boho style wedding.
This wedding venue in Marbella is located near the fishing port and their cuisine is a Spanish/Mexican fusion, but they also experiment with having access to fresh fish and the also try on sushi.
The ceremony on the beach is absolutely amazing and authentic; they provide luxury sunbeds, stunning Balinese beds for a VIP experience, with everything right on the sand facing the calm Mediterranean Sea..
- The venue require a rental fee in order to have exclusivity of the entire space
- The menus per person start from 180€ including cocktail, dinner and 2 hour free bar
- Music has to stop after midnight
- External catering is not allowed
- Included in the price is their dj, security and exclusivity of the venue
- Fireworks are prohibited due to the restaurant location.
- Ceremony space is available, but the set up ceremony has a extra cost ( pergola, flowers, decoration items for the aisle)
- In case you decide to have a religious ceremony we are happy to say the church is situated at just 10 minutes from the venue, process is long and you need to ask permission to your local priest back home. For your tranquility we recommend to book the church with 1 year in advance, we can organize the paperwork and register your marriage in Marbella after the wedding.